- Access to the wellness area
- 2.000 sqm panoramic garden around the Hotel with sun chairs
- Private parking
- Soft bathrobes and slippers
- Pleasant living room with library
- Afternoon tea and snacks in our cosy “Teestube”
- Welcome aperitif once a week
- Conference room
- Once a week: guided hiking tour with Mrs. Ortner (in summer and winter)
- Shuttle service from the railway station to the hotel
- Free WIFI
- Summer activity program
- Bicycle repository
- 10% discount on bike rental
- Holidaypass: allows unlimited use of all ski buses in the Pusteria / Pustertal valley as well as of all means of public transportation throughout South Tyrol
- Winter activity program
- Ski deposit
- 10% discount on ski rental
- Possibility to buy the ski pass in the hotel
- Baths in the softpack recliner
- Cosmetic treatments
- Snow shoe hike rental
- MTB tours with a professional guide
- Wash & dry
- Washing machine
Hotel Villa Stefania’s cuisine:
- Breakfast: Rich buffet with fresh fruit, croissants, bread from the local bakery… everything you need to start your day.
- Lunch: You may eat à la carte in our Restaurant Stefania.
- Afternoon: Afternoon tea in our cosy “Teestube” with snacks.
- Dinner: Delicious 5/6- course Menu. Multicoloured salad buffet. Tyrolean Evenings. On request gluten free and vegetarian meals.